mon curd buttercream and a layer of vanilla cake, layered wi

Want some opinions on your work?

mon curd buttercream and a layer of vanilla cake, layered wi

Postby Lemontree16 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:23 pm

As we approached, we could see the twinkles and sparkles find your best wedding dresses of precious stones and jewellery that these two magpies had travelled the world to collect, to make up their unique and truly very beautiful vintage jewellery pieces.The small arrangements in teacups were made with flowers from their respective gardens by my Mum and Aunts the evening before the wedding.For us, its all about capturing the moments.I have a design background, with a First Class Honours Degree in Fashion Marketing.I love this wedding for the gorgeous vintage style photography and because Shirley's style really appealed to me; from her glittery heels to her vintage style headpiece, the relaxed and fun nature of the day and of course, for the seaside location (I got married in Whitby!And so I invited Linda Davey from Dresses At No.a Gordon Ramsay 7 course meal no less!All Images Copyright (C) 2009, A J Williams PhotographyLooking for suppliers?She tries to support designers from her native country and wears labels such as Carolina Herrera.The church is a beautiful franciscan style building in Katie’s parents parish, where she grew up.amp;quot;A very big thank you to wedding dresses by size online Monika Magiera, for sharing your exquisite Photography with Love My Dress; "Monika Magiera did an amazing job, managing to capture all the detail and atmosphere of the day without it feeling like she was an intrusive onlooker.The owner actually made me feel very comfortable, it was a very intimate experience it was exactly what I was looking for," said Andrea Russell.Settings consisted of a napkin with vintage fabric belly band concealing a Rocco chocolate wrapped in a similar pattern.Lauren shared the following with me"We searched high and low for a photographer only to find that we had these two talented photographers on our doorstep.All Imagery Copyright (c) 2010, Fur Coat No Knickers Looking for suppliers?Caroline and I utterly fell in love with Rhona'The winner will be announced in January 2011Today is 1st December, which in my books is officially the start of the count-down to Christmas.Willow and Laced Willow below"The fabrics we used are a combination of silks to suit any bride wanting something a bit different from the strapless, full skirted traditional style.Also, wedding dresses for women their private dining room provided the intimate setting we we looking for.Following their civil ceremony, the newlyweds celebrated their union with a second, religious wedding.Just look at the dress here, doesn't it look beautiful?I didn't realise, this time a year ago, that I was taking my first few tentative steps on a path that would, quite frankly, change my life.But that's little hassle when you're talking this much prettiness"The French do a great job of celebrating.Then she added creme coloured roses and buttonbush" Beautiful Customised Vintage Style Bridal Clutch Bag.If you want to give me another grand’ i think was my reply!A selection of lovely vintage postcards from the early 1900s have been reproduced by Joanne into beautiful Bridesmaid invitations for the bride to send out as a special touch to her chosen ladies.I made it on to the 6am to Kings Cross with literally 30
Lemontree16

Return to Feedback (The Good Kind)