How to submit to RARB?

All things Recorded A Cappella Review Board.

How to submit to RARB?

Postby JackVMP » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 am

Hey guys,

I'm having some problems finding out how to submit my groups CD to RARB. I tried emailing the contact, but I haven't heard anything back in weeks. Can someone out there help me? I'd like to submit our CD as soon as possible.

Best,

Jack Vitaliz
The Madison Project '11
Baritone
Tour Manager
JackVMP

Re: How to submit to RARB?

Postby Dartmouth Aires » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 am

Having the same issue... Dartmouth Aires
Dartmouth Aires

Postby rebecca » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

Hey gang! So the fabulous Ben Stevens is your man. I know he's around, trying to help RARB sort through its backlog and get things going. I suspect the issue may be figuring out his peripatetic group of reviewers -- I, for example, have moved to Belgium, which complicates things -- but he'll sort it out. What happens is, Ben assigns reviewers to your group's album and sends you their addresses, along with instructions on how to enter the CD's information.

Thanks for your interest in RARB!

rebecca
rarbish since 1995
rebecca
RARB
RARB

Postby bstevens » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Thanks to Jack and the Aires for raising the question. RARB as an organization is always interested in streamlining its processes, and I as coordinator am personally committed to the Board's continual improvement. The answer is partly as Rebecca graciously described it, but more generally a matter of the Board being all-volunteer, by definition dependent on the time and energy its volunteers are able to donate moment by moment.

Assignments of reviewers are made regularly, such that anyone waiting should receive theirs very soon.

Best,

Ben

Benjamin Stevens

CASA Director of Education

Educational Officer for Festivals and Events

bstevens
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to RARB