TV Theme Songs A Cappella

In “theory”, you could “arrange” to have your discussions here.

TV Theme Songs A Cappella

Postby brian michaels » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Hello, I was contacted by our local mens chorus, Great Plains Harmony, about their 2012 show. They are going to do a tribute to television (Thanks to my suggestion!). I am looking for some god arrangements for tv theme songs. Anything would be great. If you know some groups that have done some, please let me know.

I know The Blanks have done a lot.

Thanks

Brian Michaels Host of The A Cappella Hour Radio Show

brian michaels

Re: TV Theme Songs A Cappella

Postby s.phypers » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 am

Hi Brian!

You may want to try contacting Don Ferlazzo, formerly of Ithacappella. They did a great TV theme medley sometime around 2006 that he arranged: Full House, Family Matters, Fresh Prince, etc... donferlazzo@yahoo.com

Shannon

Shannon Phypers Choral Director, Marlborough High School Ithaca College '07 - Current slave to BU's M.M. online degree program

s.phypers

Postby ceegers » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 am

I did a medley of Family Matters, Step by Step, and Full House for my college group about 4 years ago if you're interested. ceegersmello at hotmail dot com

C.J. Smith Hempfield HS R# founder/director 03-05 U. of Hartford Hawkapella 05-09 Currently doing many musical things that do not include a cappella groups :-( :-(

ceegers

Postby singervp » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey Brian, m-pact has a tv theme song medley with:

- I Love Lucy
- The Muppet Show
- The Price is Right
- Cheers
- The Jetsons
- The Jeffersons

Britt Quentin is the arranger. Drop him a line at brittqg@aol.com if you want to inquire...

JS
[b]Jeff Smith[/b]
www.jeffsmithmusic.net
www.facebook.com/jeffsmusicpage
www.m-pact.com
www.facebook.com/mpactmusic
singervp

Postby kathi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:31 pm

The Nylons on album Four on the Floor. Actually come to think of it, that was a live album, not a studio album. But I think it's the only recording I have.
We provide fast success in PW0-204 dump dumps exam by using our high quality IBQH prep resources. We offer up-to-dated wiki pedia dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success.
kathi

Return to Vocal Music