Interest in New NYC Co-Ed A Cappella Group?

Shameless plugs are highly encouraged.
Forum rules
Please include the state and/or country first, i.e. "CA: Scenic Root at the OC Great Park in Irvine 7/21/13"

Interest in New NYC Co-Ed A Cappella Group?

Postby skyscraper1986 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:02 am

Hey all! If you're like me, you are in awe of the amazing talent in the area's a capella scene, but auditions are often times few and far between. I'm gauging interest in starting a new post-collegiate co-ed group that will sing contemporary tunes including pop, rock, country and R&B.

As of right now, I'm looking for a core group of motivated individuals ready to build a group who love having a good time while rocking out to some awesome beats. All voice parts are encouraged to reach out (including vocal percussion). If you have had experience as a Music Director or Assistant Music Director in a previous group that would be a huge plus.

The core group will likely consist of six to seven individuals with a goal of expanding to a full size of 12-16 total members with rehearsals once a week (time and location TBD).

If interested, please email and let me know a little about yourself. Please include your previous musical experience and what you're looking to get out of an a capella group.

Email me at skyscraper198618@yahoo.com
skyscraper1986

Return to Performance and Audition Announcements