New York: Female A Cappella Auditions!

Shameless plugs are highly encouraged.
Forum rules
Please include the state and/or country first, i.e. "CA: Scenic Root at the OC Great Park in Irvine 7/21/13"

New York: Female A Cappella Auditions!

Postby mezzo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:33 am

Hi there, New York a cappella fans!

We are MEZZO — an NYC-based semi-professional female a cappella group looking for additional members.

We are looking for someone who is also committed to strong musicianship and strives for excellence in a cappella performance. As an eclectic group of individuals with unique personalities and careers, some working full time in the performance and music industry, we like to have fun and joke around during our rehearsals together, while remaining focused on the common goal of this group: to create a seamless blend, deliver noteworthy performances, and continuously build our brand.

Our repertoire is based on member suggestions and input, and broad in musical genre and styling complexity, ranging anywhere from contemporary pop, R&B and jazz, to classics and spirituals.

Audition Details:

Monday, February 1st
7-10pm
Callbacks will be Wed Feb 3rd

Check us out at :

www.mezzonyc.com
facebook.com/mezzonyc
twitter.com/mezzonyc
instagram.com/mezzonyc/

If you are interested in auditioning, please fill out the audition form located here https://lamusic.wufoo.com/forms/a-cappe ... tion-form/
We will contact you with location and audition scheduling information.
mezzo

Re: New York: Female A Cappella Auditions!

Postby gamestar02 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:45 am

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on Cheap CSGO Weapon Skins wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

Return to Performance and Audition Announcements