Madden 18 Tips: Five Best Running Backs

Got something to say?

Madden 18 Tips: Five Best Running Backs

Postby madden » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Nothing like setting the running game to irritate your opponent and win a closed Madden game. But few can have the privilege of forming the top 5 running backs; the complaints could come in the order of accommodation, but not in those who make up this list. Of course, some expected to see Marshawn Lynch here.

These are the 5 best running backs in Madden 18:

5. Ezekiel Elliott - Cowboys - 90 OVA

For its second season, its rating is not bad. Speed, Acceleration and Agility are at 90, which is an upgrade playing behind that offensive line. That's right, their skills falter when it comes to catching passes.

4. DeMarco Murray - Titants - 91 OVA

His name may still help him to be considered within the top 5. But he has qualities and his power behind the line of scrimmage is still something to consider for the rest of the offenses. An Awereness of 95 manages to be above Zeke, although his 89 in Speed and 91 in Agility do not make it less.

3. LeSean McCoy - Bills - 92 OVA

Maybe he lacked to have a better score in Speed (90), but one of the best runners of last year in the NFL is the envy of anyone with an Elusiveness of 93, Juke of 96 and be the best in the pass route. 'Shady' here does not have so much injury problem so it is a safe option to play with him.

2. David Johnson - Cardinals - 94 OVA

Rating earned yard by yard. Last season he assured him this year that he has a rating of 92 in Speed, 93 in Agility and 90 in Awareness. Johnson could be the most versatile player of the entire game, since in addition to having good grades as a receiver, he has an 85 in return kick that makes it a lethal weapon.

1. LeVeon Bell - Steelers - 97 OVA

How could it be otherwise, LeVeon Bell is the best running back of the game. To finish quickly with your analysis I will only say that your lowest score is 87 in Truck, 87! so do not hesitate to use it to reduce your rivals.

Rating of other running backs in Madden 18

Marshawn Lynch - Raiders - 89 OVA
Devonta Freeman - Falcons - 89 OVA
Tevin Coleman - Falcons - 85 OVA

Are you excited to know the big update currently? It must be a pleasant journey. Just gather cheap mut 18 coins for sale on Madden-Store to start your wonderful experience.
Cheap and Safe Madden Coins Online Store, Top-rated Sellers for Madden NFL 17/18 Coins, Buy Madden Mobile Coins for IOS/Andriod Deliver in 5 Minutes.
madden

Re: Madden 18 Tips: Five Best Running Backs

Postby Sagy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Running games are best for who love sports like football and rugby, i already downloaded this game and near about 4 to 6 hours i daily play and my rank in 56 it's not much good but still, even i downloaded plugins and cons from Edubirdie, i reachable price how ever some time i feel i am addicted to this game, but i enjoyed it a lot.
Sagy

Re: Madden 18 Tips: Five Best Running Backs

Postby Mousseau » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:46 am

It seems like these tips are written by essay writers uk because it is very well written and easily understandable. I am so glad, i have found your post because i love to learn more about madden game and in your post i have gathered alot of information regarding this game.
Mousseau

Return to General Chat