I don't get why utilizing Maple story M Mesos

Got something to say?

I don't get why utilizing Maple story M Mesos

Postby mmogomlb » Sun May 12, 2019 5:51 pm

I don't get why utilizing Maple story M Mesos robots is wrong, in a shitty game in which getting a good amount of mesos you have either to work your ass off(probably do not wana do that as it is a shitty match ), or use bots, you consent farming is tiring yet don't give that not everyone is as capable or more likely has the time for this shit but still wish to

expereince the"good" part of the game and enforce that everybody has to perform as you do even though that is not your task, it is the developer's job as mentioned in the tos. You reek of becoming the kind that is apparently"justice" driven but in reality is far from that, not due to my subjective opinion on botting, but more so because

this is such an inconsequential action on the entire and you still do it and place this as if this is what's gonna fix botting, I bet not 1/10 of the people who play this game know of you, and you are still posting"fixes" to botting, one way by the best way to prove or maybe disprove it's inconsequential, would be to witness the bot percentage right after this. ?

Okay so I play berserker right now, and im up to gs for performing chaos raids, but will point out something MaplestoryM Mesos that I dont believe your actually conscious of, wizards cant out dps a berserker dependant on which construct the berserker is using, berserkers have builds that can permit them to hit enemies for more than 100k damage in one

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/
mmogomlb

Re: I don't get why utilizing Maple story M Mesos

Postby WalterBrady » Tue May 21, 2019 11:37 am

This content is great and valuable. As for me, I've discovered many interesting things which I should share with https://gineersnow.com/students/how-to-write-your-best-dissertation because I understand their purest value!
WalterBrady

Return to General Chat