[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
RARB/CASA Forums • View topic - 25 Ultraromantic Engravings for Your tungsten Wedding Ring

25 Ultraromantic Engravings for Your tungsten Wedding Ring

Got something to say?

Postby goon2019 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:08 am

Engraving your groom's wedding band is one of the sweetest ways to show your love. "Having your wedding band engraved is a romantic way to add sentiment to the inside of your ring," explains Dana Walden Bridal cofounder and creative director Radika Chin. "This subtle customization allows you to share something special with your partner—a favorite quote, lyrics, your wedding date—and you'll be the only ones that know about it." So to get your creative juices flowing for this very special inscription, here are 25 phrases you may want to steal—each perfectly band-size.
1. Our love is eternal 2. Love conquers all 3. A perfect fit 4. My heart is in your hands 5. Life has begun 6. I've found all I've waited for 7. You have my heart 8. Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours 9. Never to part 10. Forever entwined 11. I am the lucky one 12. I choose you 13. Hope is the life of love 14. My life began with you 15. The best is yet to come 16. I'm always with you 17. I knew from the moment I met you 18. I will always love you 19. Let us live as one 20.
Engraving your groom's wedding band is one of the sweetest ways to show your love. "Having your wedding band engraved is a romantic way to add sentiment to the inside of your ring," explains Dana Walden Bridal cofounder and creative director Radika Chin. "This subtle customization allows you to share something special with your partner—a favorite quote, lyrics, your wedding date—and you'll be the only ones that know about it."
goon2019

Return to General Chat