[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
RARB/CASA Forums • View topic - Interesting BBC interview with the late, great Gene Puerling

Interesting BBC interview with the late, great Gene Puerling

Got something to say?

Interesting BBC interview with the late, great Gene Puerling

Postby billhare » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 am

http://dyz.com/dyzdad/FARNON/PuerlingRu ... iesBBC.mp3

Even if you are not familiar with the Hi-Los and other groups of that era (1950s), it's a good thing to learn part of our (relative) history anyway. Plus there are a lot of amazing music clips here as well! Puerling, one of the greatest vocal arrangers that have ever lived, also admits in this interview that he had no formal music training - something to take to heart for all those who think they "can't"...

-B

Bill Hare Some dude who records and mixes people who can't play instruments.

billhare

Re: Interesting BBC interview with the late, great Gene Puer

Postby colton » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Very interesting stuff, Bill. Warning to others, though: it's LONG! I didn't time it, but perhaps ~60 minutes long. I had to listen to it in about 4 or 5 chunks.

Made me break out my Hi-Los "Clap Yo' Hands" album. :-)

colton
RARB
RARB

Postby billhare » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Bill Hare Some dude who records and mixes people who can't play instruments.

billhare

Postby MonicaJRogers » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:33 am

your post is good. but i have a need essay topic related post
MonicaJRogers

Postby CindyFKoger » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 am

Gene Puerling was one of the favorite people in the world and I always loved to see him on the TV. Well, I visited here after reading the post of Monica, I think you are facing some problem in choosing the right topic for your essay but you don't need to worry because I have a website where I always get the very informative topics for my writing work and I will suggest you to also to try it.
CindyFKoger

Return to General Chat