"Sounds Good to Me" Screening Wed. 4/25 @ 9 PM in NJ

Advertise a concert, a new album, auditions, etc. We'll tell you our news here too.

"Sounds Good to Me" Screening Wed. 4/25 @ 9 PM in NJ

Postby michaelmarcus » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 pm

I am happy to announce that "Sounds Good To Me," a documentary about collegiate a cappella, is part of this year's Ridgewood Film Festival! The screening will be next Wednesday, April 25 at "around 9 PM" at the Warner Theater in Ridgewood, NJ. If you missed it the first time around and you plan to be in the area, or you just want to see it again on the big screen, this is your chance. Don't miss it!

The film features the 2006-07 and 2007-08 incarnations of the Amherst Zumbyes, the BU Dear Abbeys, the Brown Derbies, the Colgate 13, Columbia Nonsequitur, Mt. Holyoke Milk & Cookies, the Oxford Gargoyles, the Skidmore Dynamics, and University of Oregon Divisi from auditions, to rehearsals, to internal auditions, to performances for their college fans, to the ICCA Finals at Lincoln Center.

"A joyful tribute to the passionate voices of college a cappella groups. How these college singers come together, make their music, and support one another in the process is the subject of this uplifting documentary." --New Jersey International Film Festival

RSVP to the Facebook event

Like "Sounds Good To Me" on Facebook

Michael Marcus [@michaelmarcus]

Founder & Creative Director, Uncommon Technical Director, RARB

michaelmarcus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "Sounds Good to Me" Screening Wed. 4/25 @ 9 PM in NJ

Postby michaelmarcus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am

Bump. The fun begins at 6 PM with a red carpet and performances from the Ridgewood HS Crazy Pitches and the Ridgewood Orpheus Club Men's Chorus. Additional details, full program, and a link to purchase tickets in advance are available at the official festival website. Don't miss it!

RSVP on Facebook

Michael Marcus [@michaelmarcus]

Founder & Creative Director, Uncommon Technical Director, RARB

michaelmarcus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to zzAnnouncements