SF Bay Area forming new a-capella group

Advertise a concert, a new album, auditions, etc. We'll tell you our news here too.

SF Bay Area forming new a-capella group

Postby BuzzT » Sat May 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey,
I just moved to the Bay Area and am trying to form up a pop a-cappella group of 4-6 people in San Francisco.
I've been an a-cappella performer for the last 7 years on a semi-professional level and therefore at least wanna start this group on a mediocre level with professional ambitions.
So if you are into it, contact me! Arranging-, beatboxing- or other neat vocal skills in addition to singing are always great. (not all of them are necessary) ;-)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
BuzzT

Re: SF Bay Area forming new a-capella group

Postby berkred » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Just saw this posting from Feb. Wondering if you have made progress in forming a group and are still seeking members? I currently sing in a world music group which is large and not all are experienced singers. I sing low soprano, but can easily do alto and even tenor when necessary. I live in Berkeley and preferably would like to rehearse on this side of the bay. I'd love to be part of an eclectic group (4-8 voices) in which I could focus more on harmony, connecting with other voices, and creating a tight sound with enthusiasm, humor, and quality sound. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in meeting other singers....

Here's to the joy of harmony,
Ellen S.
berkred

Return to zzAnnouncements