Calling All Artists - RARB needs a new logo!

Advertise a concert, a new album, auditions, etc. We'll tell you our news here too.

Calling All Artists - RARB needs a new logo!

Postby rdietz55 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Announcing the first ever RARB Logo Contest!

After 18 years of reviewing the best vocal talent from around the world, we’re looking for the best visual artists to help us step up our game and transform the face of RARB!

What we need… a logo that sums up in an image what RARB aspires to be: the go-to online destination for a cappella criticism and review. We are very open to different possibilities of what this logo might look like, so we want to see where your imaginations take you!

Our previous logo (which can be seen on our homepage) used our acronym (RARB) – feel free to use it for inspiration, or to try a completely original direction.

When we need it…the deadline for submissions is Monday June 18th, three weeks from today!

How do I submit? Go to http://logocontest.rarb.org to fill out the necessary info and legal items.

What format should my design be in? Please send us a JPEG, 500 pixels wide!

What do I get if I win the competition? Besides bragging rights, and the undying respect of your peers, your name will be displayed along with the logo on our new home page! You’ll also be playing an integral role in the re-creation of RARB, as this logo will be used as the basis for the redesign of the site.

I have questions, who should I direct them to? Please email any question to RARB’s Marketing Director, Robert Dietz, at rdietz at rarb DOT org.
RARB Interim Marketing Director
Human Feedback.com
Ithacappella 2006-2010
Ascending Height 2002-2006
The Sing-Off Vocal Coach/Arranger
Twitter
rdietz55
RARB
RARB

Return to zzAnnouncements