Bass and VP looking for vocalists in Nor-Cal Bay Area/CV

Advertise a concert, a new album, auditions, etc. We'll tell you our news here too.

Bass and VP looking for vocalists in Nor-Cal Bay Area/CV

Postby jomo23 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey all, we are a rhythm section that is looking for some amazing singers to round out a new cutting-edge a cappella group. We are looking for all parts and also looking for some killer female vocalists in addition to male vocalists.

We have been performing together for over 15 years and have performed professionally across the US and overseas. We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated musicians to fill out our roster and people who want to vocally challenge themselves and folks that love a cappella!!

If this is you, let us know. We are itching to get rolling!!!
jomo23

Re: Bass and VP looking for vocalists in Nor-Cal Bay Area/CV

Postby laurameans » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi, are you still looking for vocalists? I'm incredibly interested. I'm new to the a cappella "scene," but I immediately fell in love with it. I've been singing all my life, and in high school (which was only a few years ago) I sang bass and baritone in female barbershop quartets. Currently a member of Los Medanos' Gospel Choir, and am performing as Gary Coleman in a production of Avenue Q. I hope I'm not too young (almost 21) for you guys because I'm pretty much dying to be singing in a group again!

-Laura
laurameans

Return to zzAnnouncements