[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
RARB/CASA Forums • View topic - Madison Project - The Khaki Album

Madison Project - The Khaki Album

Discuss our reviews or just talk about any old album.

Madison Project - The Khaki Album

Postby vagirl » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:20 am

vagirl

Re: Madison Project - The Khaki Album

Postby cmasone » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:08 am

cmasone

Postby vagirl » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:17 am

vagirl

Postby cmasone » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:27 am

cmasone

Postby vagirl » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:06 am

vagirl

Postby jrhailey » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:35 am

Josh Hailey
, '02-'05
jrhailey

Postby cmasone » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:51 am

cmasone

Postby billhare » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:59 am

Bill Hare Some dude who records and mixes people who can't play instruments.

billhare

Postby jrhailey » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:51 pm

Josh Hailey
, '02-'05
jrhailey

Postby gmankid » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:39 pm

Graham Cochrane

Producer - Silver Sun Productions
www.silversunpro.com

The Madison Project Alum ('01-'05)
www.themadisonproject.com
gmankid

Postby cmasone » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:11 pm

cmasone

Postby gmankid » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:48 pm

Graham Cochrane

Producer - Silver Sun Productions
www.silversunpro.com

The Madison Project Alum ('01-'05)
gmankid

Postby cmasone » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:08 pm

cmasone

Postby billhare » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:09 am

Bill Hare Some dude who records and mixes people who can't play instruments.

billhare

ahhhh

Postby savedby3n1 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:15 am

ok. well, along with g-man, i sang on this cd. reading the reviews was odd, to say, because i hate the effects sound. if anyone read comments from the last review of rockstar, i got into a tid bit of a fury with one reviewer because he felt that we needed more production, leading me to say, i could make a bunch on monkeys sound like the mormon tabernacle choir with overproduction. so, with this cd, although hiring a producer, i was skepticle wed become that overproduced group i went off on with the first review. i didnt see it happen, nor could i hear it in the final product. auto tune. to say this cd is drenched with it, is pretty far from the truth. i know we used a tuner more on rockstar than this one. so, i was a little confused by adams review at the end. i felt the first two were pretty much on, along with my own review of our cd. im not one of those that thinks just because he was a part of making it, hes flawless. its ok. we had a few songs we had tracked elsewhere that may show the difference in sound. nonetheless, the first two brought up things id agree with for the most part. however, adams, a bit different. we get negative points for how plain our rendition of clocks was, since the song is plain, and then we get praise for how plain our rendition of love song is because the original is plain. not to bring up the hypocritical fury of the beginning of this post, but, its a pretty right on word. just reading the review right off the bat it was almost like the production was getting a kick in the balls. i, for one, loved the producing. dio rocks balls, and as you can read of my other posts in other topics, i dont care much for people that bash the man. and arrangements that go nowhere. interesting, some arrangements on this cd were nuts. we also won a icca for one. im confused, to say the least. however, i also do remember that these are three listening ears. which, leads me to my next point to say, maybe well catch three good ones on our next attempt to please rarb.
all in all, good points, a few bad ones, but you cant get the good without the bad. thanks again to rarb for what they do, and the people that take the time to listen. you stay classy.

the overemotional girl part performer,

-paul puckett
Paul Puckett

The Madison Project
savedby3n1

Next

Return to zzCommunity Reviews