MIT Logs "Natural"

Discuss our reviews or just talk about any old album.

MIT Logs "Natural"

Postby skywolfx » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:45 pm

Hey everyone. If you haven't gotten a hold of this album yet, I highly suggest you do. Part Time Lover has been in my head since I loaded this on my iPod and Such Great Heights is a wonderfully produced piece.

I give it an A+!
skywolfx

Postby hisnameisneb » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 am

oh damn!

This is my new favorite CD. I have not heard any collegiate group make better use of modern production in a while. Kudos guys.

Out of curiosity, who did you work with?
hisnameisneb

Postby mrmiller » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:41 am

Thanks so much for the high praise! Glad you're enjoying it!

hisnameisneb: The CD was produced by John Clark with lots of assistance and input from the group. The recording was done on campus in the Logs recordings studio. Mastering was done by Specialized Mastering.
mrmiller

Awesome CD

Postby collegeacappellafan » Sat May 19, 2007 10:12 am

Awesome CD! my girls and i have been listening to the CD on repeat and the tracks are amazing! I just finished reading the RARB reviews and I definitely agree with rebecca and elie. I was a little surprised at Jonathan's scores though. There is clearly a discrepancy between his scores and the other reviewers. I can understand some of his comments but looking through his recent past reviewed albums and listening and comparing some of the songs he gave 3's to against the songs he gave 3's to on the Logs' album, definitely doesn't compare. just curious what other people thought.

ps. again, nice job guys!
collegeacappellafan

Return to zzCommunity Reviews